The presentation slides from our June 14 event are now available for download here.
The International Association for Impact Assessment's (IAIA) Western and Northern Canada affiliate and sponsors Hemmera and Stantec invite you to attend the following session:
IAIA Conference Encore Presentations – More!
The IAIA is the leading global network on best practice in the use of impact assessment for informed decision making regarding policies, programs, plans and projects. The Western and Northern Canada affiliate of IAIA, Hemmera and Stantec are hosting this second session of presentations given during the IAIA Conference in Montreal this past April.
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Time: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm (sign in begins at 2:30 pm, refreshments served)
Where: Stantec Boardroom, Metrotower III, 4730 Kingsway, 5th Floor, Burnaby
or join on-line via Skype for Business
- Professional Development Program in Impact Assessment – John Boyle, ORION Environmental Planning and Assessment
- Science, Opinion and Decision Making - Jeff Green, Stantec.
- Socio-economic Effects Management Planning in British Columbia Canada: A New Era – Frank Bohlken, Stantec
- Sustainable Development Goals – Geetha Ramesh, Advisian
- Challenges and Potential Solutions to Assessing and Managing Cumulative Effects: Coastal Marine Ecosystems – Sonya Meier, Hemmera
A discussion will follow each presentation. Informal drinks following the event – off-site location to be determined.
The event is free, but registration is required. Register here: