The program agenda for CI Energy Group’s Environmental Monitoring for Resource Development is complete! Check out the practical, industry-focused program taking place October 30-31, 2012 in Calgary, AB.
This event was designed through market research to provide you with the latest information and practical strategies to successfully manage your projects through the evolving changes in provincial and federal monitoring requirements. Here is a snapshot of topics that will be covered:
Day 1 – October 30, 2012
- Facing the Challenge of Integrating Separate Air, Water, Land and Biodiversity Monitoring Frameworks into One System
- CASE STUDY Responding to the Woodland Caribou Recovery Strategy: Managing Shifting Provincial and Federal Conservation Programs and Monitoring Requirements
- Examining the Progress and Clarifying Alberta’s Tighter Environmental Monitoring and Cumulative Effects Framework
- How First Nations, Government and Industry as Active Partners Can Measure and Monitor Traditional Land Use and Resources
- Developments in Managing Water Resources to Conserve Fresh Water and Reduce Off-Take
- Effective Air Emissions and Airshed Management Plans: What Constitutes a Great Airshed Model?
Day 2 – October 31, 2012
- Biodiversity and Terrestrial Monitoring in Practice: Broad Scale Monitoring of Cumulative Effects in Practical Application
- How to Create an Effective Stakeholder Engagement Within a Streamlined Regulatory Process: a Producer’s View to Maximize Success
- Avoiding the Unexpected and Addressing Diverse Challenges in Natural Resource Project Development and Monitoring
- Addressing Tenure and Footprint Concerns: the Critical Negotiation, Monitoring, Management and Communication of Issues
- How Improved Efficiency in the Review and Approval Process Will Impact the Planning for Natural Resource Projects
- Emissions Management, Monitoring and Sustainability Initiatives: What Will an Effective and Sustainable Program Look Like Under New Guidelines and Directions?
Pre-Conference Interactive Learning Session – October 29, 2012
- Effective Integration of Indigenous Knowledge and Values into Land Use Planning and Management
Register now by calling 1-877-927-7936 or online at www.CanadianInstitute.com/EnviroMonitoring.
Please remember to quote your priority service code 846053 when you register.
CI Energy Group